Friday, April 27, 2007

More updates

hmmm i've decided to do research at BTI for my 12 weeks holidays. doesn't count towards my 1 year pre-reg training. but 6weeks wouldn't mean anything if i would find what i wan to do there as my career ba. haha. (hopefully)

4 down, 1 more to go. today's paper was ok, quite 精神 after YESTERDAY's mocha. (yes, the caffeine effect was v lasting. haha, i cant sleep that night b4 the paper, only sleep for ermz.. 3-4 hrs for the 9am paper, juz tossed and turned in bed cos dun wan to wake up to study oso HAHA)

Last Paper: Pharmaceutical Biotechnology (Monday 30 Apr). dun feel like mugging too much for it leh, how?

okiez some pictures:

Mount Fuji (taken by my parents when they went dere). look at the symmetrical slopes.

delicious cake cloudadoodee bought to cheer me up yea. THANKS!

eh yokes treated me spinelli frutti berry too. yay THANKS! :P

dinper at SUMO!

=======================================

hmm hope some things can 雨过天晴 after cooling down.

No comments: