Monday, April 2, 2007

- dunno put wat as title -

as some of you may noe, i'm settling with the airlines thingy for the trip.
please trust that i'll get back to you on watever u ask me to.
please trust that i'm trying to make the airfare thing as cost-effective/good/can go as possible.
please trust that the airline is the best that we can try to get.
please trust that i'm trying to get things to work out as best as they could be.
please do not come and tell me funny things on MSN if u think that i'm studying for my MANY MANY tests.. like. "short transit time, no time to shop" (wat would u say if we got 19 hours of transit?), "aeroplane got turkey to eat/games to play"... go and research on ur own if u're that curious.
please understand. I do not want to entertain random things that will make me go and log onto my mail to check things for you when i'm studying for my test.
we're already going to make a trip down to the travel agency to finalise some stuff. so please tell us watever things u wan to confirm... before Tues 2359 (haha. unless u treat me to a meal to settle things for u...)

watever.

okiez. i'm just complaining. ARGH.... i just want to vent my frustrations... please dun think too much k haha i'm alright :P

====================================================

at least there's a good news.

i'm going for attachment from 14 May to 24 June at National Cancer Centre of Singapore. 1st time after so many years that I got something of 1st choice. Dun wan to do a normal hospital cos i feel that i've been exposed to alot of prescription medications during last yr attachment at Jurong Polyclinic. So I guess exposure to another field is good. Not alot of ppl chose NCC because we're not taught about cancer medicines yet but watever... i was not taught of diabetes and hypertension medicines when i did my polyclinic attachment. haha.. YAY

No comments: