Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Cousin Bday Celebration

To ppl who dunno, we 4 are the AH JINS haha... (some of u may actually hear Xueting calling me that in sch hah!) okiez i tink we gave ourselves the name of AH JINS cos we were digging for sale items macam digging gold (金 jin) and so.... the name evolves haha!


Went out with my Ah Jins on Sunday (consist of me, my sis, my younger cousin Xueting & the birthday girl Hui Hua who is also the eldest among us) to Vivocity to eat dinner and celebrate the belated birthday.

Request by birthday girl: to wear dresses HAHA funny request la....
the 4 of us
i was told to give a deep-in-thoughts pose. and u see what i'm thinking about? HAHAA
(i noe i got that 暗笑 look but difficult to control k!!!)

the 3 of us passing present to the birthday ger.
Btw, the present was a CASIO watch.. nice!! (but no pic :P )

okiez food food dinner time haha! intended to go Asian kitchen, but somehow, we juz wanted to walk around and decide on what to eat. chanced upon TERRA, prices are reasonable and quite a variety of food (ranges from western to chinese) hehe..

soup of the day! CARROT SOUP! nice and thick :)

the birthday girl's fish & chips

my mutton shepherd's pie. not bad!

my honey milk tea
(the tea is really tea cos i cant slp tt night hehe; and the honey was really honey haha!)

My sis's Chicken Lasagna

Free scoop of ice cream! cookies and cream!!!
the bill. $68.70 for 4 of us. not bad right :) got a 10% discount i dunno for what HAHA

No comments: