Sunday, April 15, 2007

Life is all about mugging... until 30 April

Sigh....

21 April Intro to Social Work (SW 1101E) 9.00 am S/Ued (yay!)
24 April Pharmacokinetics and Disposition (PR 3106) 1.00 pm
25 April Pharmacotherapy (PR 3105) 9.00 am
27 April Pharmaceutical Analysis (PR 3103) 9.00 am
30 April Pharmaceutical Biotechnology (PR 3104) 1.00 pm

As u can see, all the modules are quite crammed together... haiz. I really need to pull up my CAP. Thinking that GSK may have rejected my application for FYP due to CAP makes me so -_- buden ya, if they've nothing to base their choice on, the most practical way will be to choose those with the highest CAP. so i want to 发奋图强... I dun want to be rejected by A*star BTI leh, haha, though by the time they select people it'll be still based on my previous CAP. sighh... Why is CAP so important? (cannot wear hat meh, must have cap...)

hmmmm I hope that I can survive my S/Ued SW with about 3 days of revision. going to spend more time on my pharm things.

and after this exams u'll see me either in CFA or SP trying to master the string bass wahahhaa! so exciting right?!

No comments: