Wednesday, October 10, 2007

My 89 year old grandma has a handphone!

It's not that she's hip or wat. but due to some silly issues in my family.

my sis and she cant get along with each other from a very long time ago. and i heard her complaining to my dad that my sis doesn't hand over her the house phone when her fren called her, when my maid is not ard. bcos if my maid is ard, my sis will pass the maid the phone to pass my grandma. ya.. quite -_-" so she complained and i sort of make out that her fren suggested her to get a handphone.

my dad alw dotes on my grandma. so...... he got her a SIM card and let her use his old phone (while he upgrades to Nokia 6288)

his rationale is that he dun wan such issues to affect anything else. so he let the $14/mth corporate plan solve the problem.

To me, my grandma doesn't have alot of phonecalls. and being illiterate, she cant use the phone for SMS at all. so the $14 is only a sum of money spent on like.... ONE phone call per mth.. cos u noe, old ppl dun call their frenz that often one...

not that i'm trying to deprive my grandma of a handphone. BUT, this is quite a foolish way of solving the problem... cannot tell my sis to juz hand the phone over to her?

ah. not my dad's fault. he's juz sandwiched between his mum and his daughter.

probably not my grandma's fault oso. but i dun get y she wants to mention this whole thing and let my dad be sandwiched and duno y she even mention abt her fren's suggestion abt getting a handphone. (ya some of my better frenz will noe that sometimes, i dun really agree with my grandma's actions/thinking)

argh. my mum was saying "rich oso dunnit to waste money lidat ma". ya true, $14 doesn't seem like a large amt of money to him. but.. can buy 1 more fish for dinner leh....

i duno how liaoz. mayb it's juz an impulsive decision....

=================================

abt FYP. i really hate to bring my worries back home. and then sleep with it. and then wake up next day thinking of it again...

pls cheer me up when u see i 脸黑黑... i've been sighing alot recently.

总觉得一切都不顺利,只能走一步看一步。这种生活要到几时?


No comments: