Monday, October 15, 2007

I had just...

arranged for my LASIK appointment! haha

it'll be at NUH with an NUS student rate.

Pre-LASIK assessment on 10 Dec ($99.95)
LASIK tentatively on 18 Dec ($2350)
3 post-op follow-ups FREE, 4th one at $61.10

Chose a senior consultant cos the package is regardless of the doctor except the 4th follow-up visit.

hehe.

lelong who wants 700 and 800 contact lenses? and who wants my 750 and 850 spectacles? HAHA

=========================================

cant exactly say I'm up or down these few days. but got some definitely up and down things going around.. like:

Down:
my cello tcher is going to leave me for good and for real this time. going to have a farewell dinner with her 1 week before she leave. need to source for another teacher.

Up:
FYP --> the correct clone is identified. i can finally move on the the next step. basically my whole project has 4 BIG steps. this means that i'm ending my 1st step and starting on my 2nd step soon. the clone identification has taken me quite a few hundreds of brain cells. and suddenly today i found a way which i should be doing, a faster and more accurate way which I dunno why nobody told me about it. haha..

Oh and Tuba section is going to have a section tee soon! I've submitted my design :P haha.

and i've run 60% of my 10km run. haha. no "komodo dragons" today :P

No comments: