Friday, February 29, 2008

Pre-regger 08/09

okok update update. my comp cant connect and my sis refuse to let me meddle with the connection to get it back. bleah.

so after 1 day of waiting for phone calls and arranging interviews, and 1 day of 3 interviews, the phone conversation of the day:

"This is XXX from Alexandra Hospital. We're giving you an offer for the position of Pre-registration Pharmacist. Would you like to accept it?"

"Yes yes! I'm accepting!!!"

and there was a laughter at the other end of the line.

i think i sounded too desperate. haha. buden AH was like my 1st choice, cos i'm quite sick of NUH. haha and AH is near my home too.

LC is also going AH too!! haha. 甩不开的老友 hahahahaha :P yeah!

oh so update on my pharm clique:
me and LC --> AH
Cheryl --> SGH
Hua Zhen --> KKH

all got job liaoz. hahaha

No comments: