Sunday, February 10, 2008

Picturessssss

okiez, just some random pics taken now and then.

the pelleting machine from Dosage Forn Design Lab :P

The yellow pellets look more like pop corn haha!

EmiCakes Durian Cake, beside Botak Jones after the CNY eve badminton day.
Was full after this cake but ate Botak Jones anyway :P

That time Cloud was asking what's nice at my coffeeshop but I dun have an answer. Now I know. It's this western food stall called "Roasted Chicken (Rooster head logo) Western food". It's run by 2 young lads who learnt cooking from Shatec. Look at the mushroom soup. It's THICK one lo. $1 for soup plus bread with any meal.

The Pork Chop I had. I think the Fish was better. The Pork tastes like satay type. The Fish was those nice breaded fillet kind one. AND EACH MEAL COSTS $4.50 ONLY!

You'll be so jealous if i tell you i can see sunset from my Balcony everyday (provided the weather is good). Cos the sun sets at the Chinese Garden Lake. and it's nice scenery which I've been seeing since I know wat's sunset :P (i rmb sitting at the balcony during late afternoons to pass my time when i was young)

The nicer colour.

The AH JINS cousins glamour shot at Xueting's renovated room with ORANGE wall.
I duno why my face black black here haha. My indiv shot is on Facebook. dun wan to put on blog :P

So after the orange wall shots, we were sitting on the floor toking when we realise that the lamp and the cello look classy together. Each of us had indiv shot again hahaha

NOW ADVERTISING FOR INTEMPO 2008
15March 5pm UCC hall
celebrating 40th anniversary.
There'll be exhibitions outside the hall too!
playing a 50min symphony "PLANET EARTH" by johann de meij (2nd half)
it's the only song i'm playing (to cut down practice time for my hectic yr 4 timetable)
i'm playing cello!

===============================

during lunch today, my mum was telling me about some foldable chopsticks-cum-spoon-cum-fork thingy she saw at her buddhist class. she seems interested to start a business for this environmental thingy, and wanted me to promote to my university when we're onz. haha. quite a good idea right? hehe. maybe going to drag some cousins into the business.

================================

So i've decided to do pre-reg after i graduate. the application for Masters is over already, and LC also decided to do pre-reg to see if she's really not keen. for me, i tink mayb it's 天意 that made me fail the Medicine and Dentistry interviews to do Pharmacy so that I dun have to study so much. Actually if i'm not so academically inclined, I would have gone into music. now i just wan to see whether I'm really good at Pharmacy type of work. if i'm good, i'll further to take PharmD (doctor of Pharmacy), maybe i'll end up teaching in NUS. If not, hang in for a while, continue my cello/band/music, den when the time comes, i'll do Locum (part-time) for Pharmacy and teach music part-time.

at least that's what i'm thinking now.

No comments: