Thursday, February 21, 2008

BLAH BLAH

To end all frustrations.. i'm going to submit my FYP report for grading soon. in a few minutes.

if you are interested:

Acknowledgements

I would like to thank (...a whole list of supervisors and lab ppl which i've decided to delete from this entry....) Lastly, I would like to extend my appreciation to my family and friends for their utmost support and understanding during the tough period.



see i'm grateful okay :P hahaha

==================================

and i was super high yesterday.
NUSWS concert is on Johann de Meij's website!! haha

* National University of Singapore Wind Symphony - Conductor Leonard Tan
Symphony no. 3 Planet Earth - Johan de Meij
[Singapore première of the wind orchestra version]

March 15, 2008 - 5.00pm University Cultural Centre, National University of Singapore

Go here , click on concert agenda on the right hand side and find March the 15th. The timing is wrong. haha. it's 5.00pm!

BUY UR TICKETS AND WATCH MY CELLO DEBUT HAHA!

==================================

and i want to watch LLLLL!!! shd be going on Fri's 6 h break yay

anw i hope my plan for a happening end-of-week will come true after my F-M drug test on Thur:

Thur after sch: badminton

Fri afternoon: L

Fri night: KVokals

Sat night: SodaGreen Botanic Gardens Jam concert.

i hope i can go for everything!!!

==================================

Gift from NUS pharmaceutical soc on V day:wah really "survival kit" hor haha! what to do with it? use it as a visking tubing ah haha! 0.03 -_-

============================

got an interesting straw from my lab mate

bought HL milk to go with the straw

this is how it looks. COOL!

I was a happy kid when i was drinking it yesterday night :P haha!

No comments: