Friday, February 29, 2008

Health screening

got a call from NUH this morning which I rejected their offer. i hope it's the correct choice!!!

anyway today is the "free" NUS health screening. signed up for the $45 package cos got Liver Function Test.

the day started with me being quite blur, went to UHWC instead of MPSH2, din bring the form i printed, din put on earrings (okay i noe tt's a small thing haha!)

for the eye test, he gave me 6/6 and 6/9 which i dun think is accurately. i dun think my eye sight is so good, with my astigmatism from LASIK still there.

the station when she passed me the urine bottle to urine in, she said "mid stream" which took me quite a while to recall my pharmacotherapy notes. if it's non healthcare ppl, would they understand wat's mid stream? (basically mid stream is just to make sure the "front portion of the urine" is used to wash down any bacteria which is present in the tract and not from the urine, so that the UFEME can be more accurately done)

okiez and sianz. i grewer fatter! sianz sianz sianz. haha. and when i came back from the urine thingy, rushed from stations to stations, i was ushered to do the BP readings. the person din allow ppl to cool down before taking. my usual readings at home is ~105/65, this time it was 121/83 and it's pre-hypertensive state already (buden still accepted as normal). buay zhun. LC said her friend came back and got 150++, like so off hor. haha

and i watched the needle went in for the blood test. was wondering why it's more painful than blood donation and realised cos there's no anaesthetics! haha.

then went to lunch at CrystalJade and then ice cream at Cold Rock. DO NOT GO TO COLD ROCK IF U'RE AFRAID OF FATS cos the ice cream really taste of butter! we think it's to decrease the melting point. haha. mad scientists... and to think i din go badminton session cos of the health screening and i just downed myself with a cup of fats.

No comments: