Sunday, September 2, 2007

Joyce's belated bday celebration

it was another SURPRISE celebration haha. now at NYDC. hee... dun really need to act this time round, just need to be present hehe...

after dinner was a nice talk. felt better after i ranted about my lab politics... cant believe all these lab politics can deter me from research. just hope that hospital will be better, at least can talk to patients haha!

great talk with great frenz. really can talk about almost everything. haha... mean/irritating ppl will always be everywhere, we shd 忍 and just ignore them haha... but i cant really bring myself to try to love these mean/irritating ppl and thank them for being a lesson in my life. HA.. (maybe i need to try to learn all these from ngeet.. HAHA)

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, "MUMMY"!

==============================

oh i'm sick... tot it may be due to the Luria Bertani nutrient fine powder that settle onto my cilia in my trachea when i was weighing it out. den the bacteria go and grow in my trachea.... making me so sick...

and the doc still dun wan to gimme antibiotics. i'll be ok by now, if he gave it to me!


No comments: