Tuesday, September 25, 2007

I am.....

not supposed to blog...

but i wan to rant...

my restriction digest failed. and if u think it's juz a small reaction/experiment, let me tell u it's about 3 days' work.... cos intermediate products run out and things have to start again... ARGH.. i think it's the starting of failures. now i've got to treat failure more lightly. 失败乃成功之母 haha... (and giam told me i'll succeed on the 100th time... thanks ah)

and i realise i'm actually quite a workaholic. or mayb it's juz that time in the lab runs super fast. sometimes i juz wish that i dun have to go off in time for band/sectionals... sometimes band commitments seem too much. BUT i really wish to continue doing sth i like, amidst FYP. it seems that Da Capo will be my last concert, i'll definitely 舍不得.. but who's going to do lab work for me if i continue with band?

[commercial break: buy my concert tix.. $8 only. last concert leh!]

and not only FYP, i still got my modules and projects one lo. after mid sem break still got CAs...

and i dun even have a bit of time to do some 零零碎碎 things.. like... cut hair, collect Drug Info Handbook from Outram Park Choice Text, go back to Tanglewood to settle my withdrawal and get books with my deposit money, settle a time slot for cello lesson (private)...

i'm glad i've frenz out dere who're on the same boat as me. gatherings with Xinhui (HCJC) always end up with us complaining abt labwork and how reactions always fail. it juz feels better to say it out loud.

oh P1 today. quite alright. i think. and i received an email from my sup asking abt P2 dates... shit. what kind of life is this. i can feel all the stress indicators showing positive results...

No comments: