Thursday, September 27, 2007

Good Service

I'm really impressed with my hairstylist at Kimage (Jurong East). Nothing to talk about regarding the first visit.

but on my 2nd visit, he still remembered that i was carrying alot of things (laptop, packet lunch, crumpler). at first, he was saying i long time never come and cut hair, and i tot it was just some 应酬 words. hah until he mentioned about my previous visit.

and today (3rd visit), he asked about whether i was still using my hair mask becos he felt that my hair was different (i.e. lousier). then, i realised i totally forgot about the existence of the Sebastian Hair Masque which i bought. haha. he remembers more than me lo... (mayb they have some records of what i bring, what i said and what i bought, HAHA)

and the shampoo girl also remembered i'm a student. haha. (and i remember her too! haha!)

i like it when ppl are 细心 , esp. in the service area. it makes me feel important and i appreciate it very much.. i like their service and... i spent like... $151.30 at Kimage today. HAH! (oops)

======================================

hey how come nobody is going for my concert? dun u see my struggling to juggle with pharm work, FYP and band? dun u wan to see what i'm up to? dun u wan to hear my 2nd suite solo (grinz)? dun u wan to hear me play in the TUBA ensemble (assuming we win tmr)?

BUY TICKETS FROM ME.. $8 ONLY. U CAN EVEN NEGOTIATE FOR A SUBSIDY.

IT MAY EVEN BE MY LAST CONCERT...

(i'm really quite disappointed with my ticket sales. esp. when i've bought more tix than i'm supposed to sell... the only ppl who bought are my sup and previous UROPS mentor. they... dun even noe me well...) :(

No comments: