Friday, May 18, 2007

Updates

okiez let me tell u some things abt my attachment:

1. not all ppl are nice. i realise i like my previous jurong polyclinic ppl more.. haiz.
2. i feel v sianz. i still wan to holiday and play.. :(
3. techniques are super new to me. ppl need to guide me for everything :( --> bright side: learn new stuff. (but isit relevant to me?) western blots, cell passage...
4. no comp at my desk. cannot do other things other than read papers... and go inside the lab for demos....
5. the NTU students are leaving soon :( no lunch mates soon :(
6. ok. at least i can see some of the ppl really putting in alot of effort teaching me :)

String bass at practice today:
sadded... cannot play wat i've practised cos real tempo. sigh. tho LT praised me, it's for the easiest song :( haiz. need to practise alot alot. prob going on tue and wed for indiv...
can i dun play pieces that dun have the string bass parts (tho i've already went to transpose them from tuba part)? haha

generally.. down. :(

No comments: