Thursday, May 10, 2007

9May: happening day!
Badminton 10am to 12pm --> practise at CFA --> Settlers (again)

this time rd at Settlers', we cant play Settlers of Catan, cos there was another grp playing. played BANG! fun game, but the last game when I was the sheriff, i found myself protecting my vice (PK) and all my vice died first, so I died. HAHA. funny :P

i asked rixin for permission liaoz. we can bring the BANG game to italy heh. BUT ALL OF U MUST TAKE CARE OF IT! hah. ermz. i'll try to contact the bros if we're still onz :P (so are we still onz? hehe)

next time we can try a bean game. oso a strategy game. quite fun!

10May: sian day
BTI --> Pfizer plant at Tuas

chose a stem cell project at BTI. the pfizer plant was damn sianz. and not applicable to us. ok la, at least we noe how manufacturing plants are like, before the tablets were made. -_- haha. wasted my time. and money.. for the transport. TUAS IS LIKE HOW ULU LA!!!!

blogger is crazy. i cant post pics haha. nvm.. next time.

No comments: