Saturday, May 19, 2007

Bad Mood

i'm not happy...

1. sent 3 emails (now sending the 4th one) to BTI's IT personnel asking them why i cant log in to the domain using my user name and password... no replies. GRRRR

2. sent 2 emails to STA asking them why my International Student Card not sent to me yet... GRRRR.... no replies..

3. initiated HC alumni band prac. got pangsehed by some ppl who either told me they'll play or come for prac... worse is i've to ask them wat time they reaching for them to tell me they're not going. i'm not getting support from my frenz/batch. even the vernon is now tagging on my blog, threatening that he wants to unsubscribe the yahoogroup. sorry if u're joking but i'm juz not in a good mood now.
i wan to rant on... but GRRR.... it's only for 3 pracs k... (to tink i went thru all the trouble to change my cello lesson to Saturday 8.45am)
if u see somebody is trying hard to do sth which is worth doing, can u show AT LEAST some appreciation? (not aiming at vernon alone)
now i'm questioning myself why am i doing this..

i tink i can just continue the list if i want. cos in a bad mood, even my hair drop oso i can complain....

No comments: