Thursday, May 3, 2007

The First String Bass Lesson & the Last Dinper

joined the muggers for THAT LAST DINPER cos i was in school collecting my STRING BASS scores heh. so stayed in sch and do my stuff abit :)
pic from the muggers during the last dinper (of the sem)


took this yesterday when the cat came outside my house (yes, it took a lift up!)


and if u dun believe that cats take lift.. this was taken a year ago. haha. kind of blur cos using a lousy camera phone that time.

i like cats more than dogs cos they're chio-er haha. but i tink dogs are cuter and more fun to play with. i guess cats just gif that DAO face and walk off sometimes. heh.. ok so conclusion is cats are nice to look, dogs are nice to live/play with :)

oh but cats can be ugly too! i had a picture of an ugly cat but cant find it on my comp now :P

======================================

had my 1st String Bass lesson. I tink i'm quite talented! oops! but 多亏 Amelia who's my Kontrabasse Sensei heh. I managed to memorise most of the positions when I tried to figure out the fingerings for Danse Diabolique on my own heh. and we did "Postcard from Singapore" together today :P i've a good feeling that I'll survive as a string bassist in Italy :)

oh 2nd lesson is 10am tmr! :)

No comments: