Saturday, April 12, 2008

Youtubes!

I must blog about this.

I haven been youtubing Vanilla Mood for a loooooooooooooooong time and this was what i had found last night. TOTALLY ROX CAN! HAHAHA. i luv Mariko(the cellist)!!! i think the violist is quite zai and cool too!



This was my favourite last time.



I wonder who were the hidden guitarist and drummer of Vanilla Mood. Maybe next time they should be given credit. :)

==================================

juz had my cello lesson, my teacher told me about the Grade 6 pieces, as in telling me that i muz perfect my vibrato and blah blah to make it flawless to play these pieces. youtubed the pieces. i think all the 3 pieces are really fantastic but means, very challenging. haha. need to work hard!

From List A: J.S. Bach Suite no. 1 in G, BMV 1007: Menuet I and II



From List B: Saint-Saens The Swan
By YoYoMa (paiseh, cant embed)

From List C: Carl Davis Elegy --> cant find this on youtube.
below is the Elegy by Gabriel Faure

No comments: