Sunday, April 27, 2008

回到地球表面!

Mayday concert came and went. it's a super high concert, screaming and waving the BLUE lightsticks with the blue/white top. i went with Phoebe, Jinyang, Lean Yen and Lean yen's friend. among the 5 of us, Jinyang nv follow the protocol of blue/white top. haha. :P

Saw RC when I took the SBS express bus home. He went alone, shd have joined us!!! haha. Lifei and Merr and Maria also went. Sijia and Peiru got free tix (sigh..).. oh ya and Jieying was at Row A with a 12 megapixel camera... AHHHHHHHHH!! send me upclose pics of Monster and A-shin!

not allowed to post concert videos due to copyright issues, so I uploaded it as private clips. so if u wan (e.g. DanK who wants the 最重要的小事), can add me (username: huishan189) to Youtube, and tell me you want to access the clips. I've recorded 最重要的小事, 温柔 (fav song!),洋葱,怪兽's guitar solo (yay Monster!!!),雌雄同体.

Anyway here are the pics:


BubbleShare: Share photos - Powered by BubbleShare

1 comment:

eriko said...

erm..the dress code was black and white.. haha aiya over le. HIGH HIGH HIGH :D