Saturday, April 19, 2008

Last Day of Pharmacy School

Saw some of the pharmers blogs and most of them wrote abt the last day of school.

It's really amazing how the 4 years shot past. I can still remember my Pharmacy Camp la! and our first lecture at LT 24, where we also had our DFD lecture at on our last day. The final lecture was at S4 Seminar Room. Quite depressing. Not because of the emotions but because we had a game called "Jeopardy" for the Pharmacotherapy Module. So amazed by how my classmates managed to remember all the TLC for e.g. Phenytoin, all the motor symptoms of Parkinsons (TRAP), all the drugs available for Heart Attacks, all the clinical trials and wat they meant. Am I really so CMI??? haiz.... muz buck up before Pre-reg.

On the last day, took alot of pictures, with friends, at S4 outside CIL, at LT 24, at S4 Seminar Room, with clique, with buddies, with Sodagreen fans, with my "ibu". Suddenly, the thought of not going back to attend lectures again struck me. A feeling of "lost". I'm not sure what i'm feeling too. It's as if, it's really THE END, OVER, FULL STOP, BYEBYE NUS (but of course i'll still go back to sch for mugging and exams). I felt old. I felt i'm really going to work. It felt like really a turning point (eh dun tell me abt dy/dx). It's a feeling of not able to slack around CIL anymore, talking cok, popping over other ppl's tables and looking at what they're doing. It felt like, "hey i'm not going to have anymore PP3 patient counselling sessions. i'm going for the real thing". ARGH so scary! no more da-bao-ing and eating over lunchbreaks discussing cases. hey, that's quite sad, ok.

a bunch of emotions. a syndrome. the "graduating syndrome". happy but not too happy, sad but not too sad, abit lost.

and i read wat Joaling wrote (paraphrased) : if u're really going to miss ur frenz, u'll make an effort to meet up with them.

I hope we will. And I'm quite sure we will...

next up: exams
29Apr Natural Products 5pm
3May Pharmacotherapy III 9am
7May DFD III 1pm

then --> Grad trip to Melbourne & Sydney! (14May night to 29May)

then --> work at AH on 9June --> and....?


oh btw, we ate at NYDC on the last day of school. HUAZHEN ATE!!!! everybody, pls buy 4D. :))))))))))))))))))))))

No comments: