Tuesday, January 1, 2008

2008

Hello!

it's a new year! I think ppl start making new year resolutions because the past year hasn't been satistory. for me, i have never seriously made any new year resolutions for the past 22 years but now, by putting it on my blog, i hope it'll help. haha.

In 2007, I was not as happy as I seem. It had been a tough year, in every aspect.

So in 2008, I'm going to:
1. Stop dreaming, start living (sounds BIG. but start with a general idea first)
2. Be happy in whatever I'm doing, even if it's cleaning the toilet. applies alot to lab work and FYP. e.g. I should keep smiling in lab. (no, i'm not gg to do that example. just cant think of a concrete example)
3, Find what I want in life (since i'm going to start work soon)
4. More time for family. Do more things for parents. Help out in family things more. e.g. buy CNY stuff without letting them buy more than 50%. and be present for ALL family outings, unless really bo bian.
5. Be more understanding and tolerant. Dun be impulsive. e.g. if friends are in a bad mood, dun be upset but try to understand what happened and empathise. dun throw a tantrum before first analysing the situation.
6. Exercise consistently like 3times a week or MINIMUM once a week. (bleah. i'll try)
7. Mug hard not for CAP but for those who need my help in the future. (sounds BIG too!). basically to still mug and be happy. e.g. to study and constantly trying to link to future work.
8. Despite busy schedule, still find it a joy to help others. e.g. dun say "i'm too busy to help" unless i really mean it. e.g. take part in at least 3 sets of voluntary work this year.
9. anything else?

anyway, it has been good food throughout 31dec and 1jan. haha! will blog more if i wan to post the pics.

to all my friends, HAPPY NEW YEAR. i hope all of u find joy in the new year!

No comments: