Thursday, December 27, 2007

FYP + Planet Earth

felt SUPER blur today.

my lab colleague asked me to lunch with her. told her i'll be done at 12nn so continue doing my things. BUT i duno i too gan cheong to not wait her wait so long or wat, made the wrong antibodies, not once but TWICE!!! argh. and since antibodies dilutions are not the same. i duno whether still can reuse anot. so kept them in the -20degC freezer.. -_- and we ended up lunching at 12.20 pm...

ask me abt my expt? i dun wan to explain. but. redid and confirmed the supposedly overexpression turned out to be underexpression.. haiz. redo everything from the 3rd stage (if u recall me saying my proj has a total of 4 stages). quite pressed for time. esp when my sup wanted me to do at least a duplicate.

===================================

i'm so chui for Planet Earth. quoting my tcher: "if u can play this by march, it'll be a miracle". she's not trying to be discouraging, but it's the truth!!!!

argh.
i hate sightreading with astigmatism!

i hate tenor and treble clefs.

i hate tremolos.

i hate playing running notes on the cello, gotta swing the bow up and down.

BUT PLANET EARTH IS SO NICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! sigh.

i better practise everyday... (ahem. i'll try)


and i'm serious:
if you've cello friends, pls ask them to go band!!!!!
we need more cellists. (5 more -_- )

No comments: