Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Update

Just to let you know, I'm not dead. I'm just too busy to blog

anw, i'm now doing my retail rotation, will be there until next week. Then after that I will be rotated around to Pharmacy-only meds for another 1 week which will be around the same area. Will not go on to tell u the rest of my rotation, i'll take years... haha, just ask me where i am if u plan to drop by :P haha!

really busy these days, waking up in the wee hours of the morning to attend talks and discussions as early as 5.30am (waking time); and means have to sleep early also. overwhelmed by the timeline filled with projects, assignments (clinical discussions and drug profile almost every week), readings, questions which I asked and then kena told "you go and find out", presentations, VIVAs x3, and finally the BOARD EXAM.

just had glulisine DP and communication skills CD today. went overtime till 6.45pm. and i proudly announce i did my first Smoking Cessation today. acty was because the pharmacists are too busy at Outpatient, so when I asked if anybody wants to do, they told me to do... so that's my "First Time". fumbled abit at first, then went on to assess and find out that acty he's not nicotine dependent, so cant sell him the nicotine-replacement gums. just like what they say u'll always rmb the first patient u dispensed to (doesn't happen to me, i dun rmb who i dispensed to in Yr 2), i think i wun forget who my first smoking cessation customer is, since Smoking Cessation counselling is longer than dispensing.

so i think u can understand why i gave up Mus'art last min, though I think it's totally very unprofessional as a musician... and also quite sianz for me to lose a chance to play a world premiere, play in esplanade, and take part in SIBF. but i dun regret giving up even if my reputation may be bad now. i really need the time.

other than work, I have a minimal amount of life, i.e. sometimes also go out with attachee (who said that meeting once a week not enuf so must increase abit more :P ) and other frenz who jio-ed me out like NUSWS (danK's bday), TTTG, Jiemeiz, and jogging with the pharmacists.

okiez. need to zzz liaoz. tmr got some audit talk at 8.30am...

No comments: