Monday, June 9, 2008

Passionrun 2008 - 8 June

I overslept that morning, after realising that I shouldn't be 赖床-ing. So I rushed to prepare myself to go out, and met RC in his lorry at 4.30am. LC was already in the lorry. Went to pick Yokes and me and LC were at the back of the lorry, enjoying the morning (still quite dark) breeze. We were hoping LC's white white face and long hair wun scare the drivers in the surrounding cars too much :P haha

So bought breakfast at East Coast Mac Drive-through and met Nick and DanK at the East Coast carpark, while we ate breakfast on the lorry. The guys then went for their 15km flag-off.

Our 10km women's flag-off was at 7.45am. After running off at the starting point, we told each other "see you at the finishing line", knowing that we all had difference paces.

RAN AND RAN. I think the distance signages bluff ppl one, in order to motivate ppl at the start and the end of the run haha. But it was quite a good run for me, as I never stop. The motivational signages really did their job. And I like water stations supplying 100plus ahah.

One thing bad abt the run is the lousy goodie bag, with not much goodies. After hanging ard and cooling down, we went to have breakfast at the hawker centre near Parkway. Had pi dan sou rou porridge and Strawberry Milk Tea. haha.

Then went home in RC's lorry.

Yinting, I want the photos!

No comments: