Friday, March 2, 2007

Random whining

some random stuff to whine about.. haha

====================

a few days ago my fren asked me to donate B+ platelets to her grandpa. I agreed but asked her whether my previous blood donation will affect my eligibility. she said she'll ask but gave my number to NUH anw... After 1 day, she apologised saying that the nurse made a mistake that it was actually O and AB+ platelets that they need. i was so -_-" cos it's like.... quite a grave mistake. what if the mistake wasn't found out? cos, could have double check with the IC one ma.. or maybe the IC was wrong for the past decades haha... dunno... but anw, (as wat RC was telling me) healthcare professionals are always underpaid and overworked. that may explain why. but i guess the nurse must be feeling quite distraught by her mistake too...

anw, if u're blood type O or AB, can tell me if u're interested to help!!

====================

my laptop got prob and i sent it to service on Monday. was told that they may reformat it and I received a call on Wednesday asking me whether i did a backup. Having my things backed up already, I agreed to the reformatting. and then, i went back on Friday (expecting everything to be fine and working). BUT the person told me they replaced the keyboard (actually i cant see any new things...) but found bad clusters during the check and advised me to back up and bring back again. ok.... i was quite sianz cos i tot i had agreed on the whatever reformatting or backup or wat.. den sensing my disappointment, the person told me that they had to order a new hard disk for me anw and can be done in 2-3 days. hmmm so... fine. i'm going back next week again to replace the hard disk.. argh.. before that, i must finish my reports on my laptop first (cos I NEED MY LAPTOP FOR REPORTS... dun wan to fight for the desktop)

anw.. going thru the whole event motivated me to sign up for IT courses haha. Like.. "how to prevent bad clusters", "how to take care of ur laptop".. i need them.

=======================

sometimes hope some things wun change...

========================

realised that 2 hours break is quite short (even without eating lunch)... spent my 2 hr break on Thursday doing report, sending things to photocopy, buying tea for frenz.. din even have time to eat my BREAD.. den, went back 15min b4 lessons and found out i nv print my notes for the lesson. so -_- haiz.. I MUST SAY THAT THE 2 HR BREAK REALLY FLEW PAST.. shooooooooooooo... *attempt to imitate a rocket flying past*

=========================

and.. i miss waking up early on weekends to jog and eat roti prata with my parents..

=========================

dun like my modules... pharmacokinetics is an interesting field of study but dun like 一粒橙. the module is very 有学问 but the lecturer sux. classmates are not very cooperative cos they keep making noises cos they cant stand the lecturer too.

Pharmacotherapy is cool cos it sounds like a really useful module. but it's tough, cos prerequisites are physiology and pathology and PHARMACOLOGY which are very siong modules.
1siong + 1siong + 1siong = 3siong = siongest

the rest... all dun like..
sw is not my type of module, shd have taken another geog and den SU hahah...
biotech: i'm not the technology person, u see haha
pharm Analysis: hmm interesting apparatus.. 1 corny lecturer + 1 trying-very-hard lecturer.. not much use for this module unless u're going to do research and industrial QC

=========================

dunno wat i wan to be...

If i really want to be an industrial researcher, I must be DAMN zai and determined i tink. Sometimes I tink i'm choosing this path because there's not much left... cos I dun wan to be a pharmacy pharmacist hahaah! (irony irony for a pharmer) but i guess, hospital pharmacist will be another option to this very zai path (if i cant make it)

I just wan to make music and not work, can? (but i'm not zai in music anw, so cant survive in sg haha)

=========================

enuf of randomness. saving for another day hehe

No comments: