Wednesday, March 14, 2007

If I leave a comment on ur blog, wat will u write :P

eh lazy to reply :P haha! but i realise i'm a bulldog, koala bear, elephant, cow and chicken.... Y DO I LOOK LIKE CHICKEN?!

Cloud:
1. You are very hardworking!
2. You should try to do either bungee jumping or rapelling!
3. Purple (haha.. I think you're so gonna be stuck with purple already...)
4. I like the way you are so ridiculously nice to everyone.. Haha..
5. I remember that I only really know you on election day itself. I remember thinking of you as part of a collective whole of the four RV-ians.. Haha..
6. Bulldog lor.. HAHA!!
7. Eh.. So when you getting attached??

Nick:
1. Go kop some carrots from Tinywingz.. they make a good pair with corns! HEEHEE
2. Don't study everyday. (AH!!!)
3. Purple. We got u that purple Crumbs. HAH
4. Can apply what you learnt (or maybe thats cuz its the med type? I can't imagine talking to anyone about silicon...)
5. Elections. Kana bombed by u noe who...
6. Eh. I think you refer to cloud's for that. =P
7. Can dun call me monkey? hahahaha

Yokes:
1. u can pin my eupho pin on ur shirt too! to represent me. HAHA
2. taking a history module! WOOT!!
3. no brainer.. PURPLE! hee
4. ur cornyness. er, but in moderation ok.. HAHA
5. i think is the same memory that u have of me. the 1st time u called and i answered the phonecall. i felt guilty k, for not being able to go for band. haha almost felt too paiseh to go the next week. quite glad i went. HAHA
6. elephant. they got good memory.. like u! haha
7. er, i ask u in private better. LOL. hahahaaha

Xinhui (HCJC):
1. u like to master big instruments (tuba, cello)...haha...
2. stay awake throughout the nite for our next jiemei outing when me, sj n vernon are all back!
3. green! haha...dunno why also...
4. u are friendly n easy-going n full of leng3 xiao4 hua4!:)
5. u in tut-tut rv uniform:P hahaha...
6. hmmm...koala bear?
7. where did u get all ur leng3 xiao4 hua4 from?? lol:P

Yanting:
1. *yay* you're finally blogging too~!!!
2. Play the tuba while holding a tuba mute at the bell~ *LOL*
3. Pink...so must always remain pink in health k~??? =)
4. I like you always being so receptive to my dumb ideas~ HahaZ~!!! *faint*
5. HahaZ when we happened to walk into the audi together one day & you just suddenly told me you're my blog's loyal fan~ *stun*
6. Cow...associated with a friendly & peaceful nature...& anyway thinx I'm seeing one in your blog too~ *lol*
7. I know I'm not your lecturer lar...HahaZ but got any interesting case to refer to me too~??? =P

PK:
1.Pharmer that talks cock!
2.Play trumpet! (opposite of tuba mah)
3.Light blue! Its just a color that I associate with u haha
4.That u are so nice to everyone
5.That u are so crappy! I think it was during the study sessions last sem. During one of the suppers you were so lame lah! Ha. Actually I also vaguely remember u as the girl who guest played in nj last time..hehe
6.For some weird reason: chicken
7.So…who isit that you like?? hahaha

Bebe:
1.ern.. shan is smart. (can memorise alot of chemicals & drug terms)
2.WEAR SKIRT TO BAND!
3.brown
4.MUACKZ shan is efficient!
5.We got the 1st sponsor for NUSWS Genesis concert!
6.har? animal? dog? anyhow say de..
7.Why you want to be a pharmist?

Wei Ting:
1. I admire you for your interest and talent in music.
2. Join Taekwondo!
3. Purple since you seems to like purple.
4. You are funny and nice to talk to.
5. You in your RV uniform with spectacles.
6. Hamster. cute. haha.
7. How can you have so much energy to accomplish so many things?

Sijia:
1. Shan likes to sing; it's gd cuz shan has very good voice.
2. Let's go for salsa tog! =P
3. Light orange. (bold, yet not difficult on the eye.)
4. You always make people feel at ease in your presence.
5. You conducting HC band during practice
6. Octopus (hahaha very versatile)
7. What's the one thing you fear the most? --> LIZARDS!!!

No comments: