Sunday, February 18, 2007

CNY 初一

My 初一 was spent at home, waiting for ppl to visit my house hehe.. in the morning, my paternal side came over, den waited awhile for 下半场 when my maternal side visited in the evening. The lunch was a scrumptious one, with more than 10 course lo!!! look at the B4 and after pics hehe :P

hehe some pics from 下半场 :P my 2 nephews! samuel & isaac on my bed

my and big Ah Jin: ANG BAOS AH!

The AH JINS :P :P (my smile was super fake)


look i got so many angbaos! (btw, xueting pls come aft me for the 5 angbaos on my left hand, it's for u, ur bros and sisters-in-law. from biaoshao :P )


Xueting trying to play AUDITIONSEA :P






this is the character i wan! haha but no dens. eh ppl who can chance, pls play Battle Party someday, i need dens :P :P


Once again, continue to have a happy CNY!!! 猪年行大运!

No comments: