Saturday, February 17, 2007

1st post!

heyhey frenz!!!

haha this blog is set up specially for YOU (yesh, u fren) to keep urself updated on my life (as if i'm such popular a kia... oops!) HAHA. cos realised that really alot of ppl are overseas/going overseas/graduating and wun be meeting up often liaoz. hehehe.. *clap clap clap* yesh i noe i very nice. thanks :P

i'm quite excited abt CNY u noe. cos i've shopped and bought 2 dresses, 1 top and 1 jeans skirt for CNY!!! HAHA... Dresses... I tink i need to wear them more often cos I can imagine myself putting dem at some corner of the wardrobe aft CNY haha. btw one of the dresses is black. so cannot wear to new year. but i've been psychoed to buy (by my "beloved" cousins and the ever-so-enthu shop keeper at bugis village) haha... ermz. i duno whether i'll post pics of them but if i ever take pics in them, i'll post la. HAHA.. and another dress is fr BIFC, a formal one which I tink i can wear to attachment/work next time. YAY!

anyway, 恭喜发财!万事如意!心想事成!身体健康!红包多多!enjoy ur new year!

(shall post pics in the next entry :) )

No comments: