Friday, December 31, 2010

Things to do in 2011

I'm not going out for any countdowns due to the coming exams!

anw, here's a list of things to do in 2011, or things to do before I die (as requested by Felix)

  1. In 2011, swim freestyle properly, full length lap and proper strokes
  2. In 2011, grow spiritually by praying regularly, reading bible regularly
  3. In 2011, reduce weight, or at least look trimmer by using abdominal fats as surrogate marker :P
  4. In 2011, practise cello studies (Deak, and Sevcik) on the cello purposefully without being bored, at least 2 times a week --> hoho...
  5. In 2011, walk to work for JUR days --> to do so, wake up in time and dun dillydally
  6. Before I turn 30, I want to pass grade 8 in cello....
  7. As I need to save up my leave for studies and clerkship (2012), I dun foresee myself going on long luxurious hols. So at least before I reach 30, I want to go US and Japan :)
  8. Pray for God to get ready myself to go on a mission trip before I die --> not stating a date here as we all dunno God's plans for us
  9. Grow as a couple with Felix
  10. Spread the Green message. By 2011, to quit beef, wild fish and eat more veggies. I know I can't be a vegan.... yet.

1 comment:

filletofish said...

Excellent. Thanks for sharing. =)