Sunday, June 21, 2009

Fathers' Day

Can you believe it? I actually cooked. haha!

Bought this seasoning which my Ah Pek cousin recommended.

The outcome: not too bad! hehe, at least my family luv it :)
My mum's dish: Salad with Prawns, pineapple and cashew nuts with a cream which she opened from a can (not sour type)

The dining table

GSS
And I shopped yesterday with Ah Pek cousin at Orchard. She wanted to buy a bag but realised that C&K nv sell it already, so sad, cos she wanted to buy the $65 shades but I told her to save it for the bag instead, not knowing that she wun be getting the bag in the end. So she din get the shades & the bag in the end :(

Din intend to buy anything in particular but was at OG with this shoes sale. HUSH PUPPIES SHOES ON SALE! bought this damn comfy shoes for only $29. Now my feet can fly when I'm working :)

The underneath oso very cute :P

Quote of the week: Ask when in doubt.

No comments: