Saturday, May 9, 2009

Fruitful day

After jogging today, I was flipping thru the newspaper and saw Liang Court Audio House having a Grand Opening Sale. There're some good deals for cameras. I was aiming for the $199 camera (Casio Exilim with some freebies). However, only limited sets. Went there anyhow and found out that Singaporeans are indeed kiasu haha - the Exilim ones all wiped out le haha. So got myself the Olympus FE-3000 for $258 with many freebies.

The Camera

The freebies including:

Lens clearning kit
4Gb SD card
Mini tripod
Extra battery
$40 dining voucher (not in picture)

All for $258!

I was packing my room a few days ago and found my Swatch Irony with dusty and "fungus-y" strap. Not moving anymore. So brought it to change strap and battery. This looks like new!!!

Yay. Fruitful day.

No comments: