Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Paper towels

How many paper towels do you pull out from the dispenser in the toilet to dry ur hands?

From observation, I realise that people pull out at least 2. Average of 2 pieces, and sometimes even 3. This is an observation I made from the Pharmacy toilet. Mostly girls, hands cant be too big.

For me, after I wash my hands, I flick some of the water onto the sink and then take out 1 piece of paper towel to dry my hands and tt's more than enough.

Next time when pulling out paper towels in the toilet, try pulling only 1 piece? It may be (should be) enough for your use, unless ur hands are as big as gorilla's.

Just by this, we can slow down the rate of depletion of paper towels in the toilet by at least half the rate! Let's try it! Do it! hehe.

(wanted to share this during AH Basic sharing for "Protect our Environment" but I tot it'll sound silly...) bleahhh....

and who knows. you may not need paper towels if you stand in front of the mirror for too long (the hands get dried up). haha!

3 comments:

Felix Fillet-o-Fish said...

Haha!

I got a better suggestion...

Use a Hand Dryer! (if there is one =P)

Shanz said...

eh but hand dryer use up electricity leh. i tink the look at mirror one is the best :P haha!

filletofish said...

electricity is paid by the company right...