Sunday, March 9, 2008

Lab/Project mates

In pharmacy, our lab and project mates are usually the same few, allocated by our index numbers. This entry is dedicated to them :) although i dun think any of them read this blog :P

I think most of them are really very hardworking ppl and nice to work with. Most of our weekends will be spent working on the cases and projects which we have (well, we've assignments and cases every week -_-"""" ). and my forever-logged-in Outlook Express will occasionally have pop-out boxes showing their incoming emails, attached the work they've completed. That sort of becomes a motivation. At least i noe my groupmates are also doing our project on a sianz Saturday/Sunday.

All of them are really dedicated to producing quality work. I'm influenced too, but slowly.. haha. one day, i'll reach their level. haha!

I think on the last day of project or lab or wat, we shd go and celebrate :)

No comments: