Sunday, November 18, 2007

Update from the not very chao mugger

I think i'm the only garang kia in pharm who goes to lab almost everyday (not full day though) during the reading/exam period. Normally, pharmers will put their lab work aside and concentrate on exams. I think i'm more concerned about my slowness in my project. haha. hmmm think i'm quite driven by a very enthu "boss" which is good. actually felt quite bad when I told her I cant squeeze in one more transfection during the exam period. cos i'm already going to do 2 rounds of transfection during these 2-3 weeks.

i was telling LC about the schedule for my lab during the exams. and she commented, "you seem to be enjoying urself wad." and that really sets me thinking whether I've "regain" my interest for research after some of the unhappy personnel relations episodes in the lab. mayb it's juz the lab. i duno! but i wan to noe. haha afterall, post-grad application ends in Feb. i need to find out soon. those pysch ppl like cloud and rixin, pls hypnotise me to help me find out my "inner desires" HAHA. i asked giam also whether i should post-grad or pre-reg (for pharmacist license). He said "everybody can be okay with research. but do you really like it to do it for 4-5 years?" hmmmm... another 金玉良言 for me to ponder on... afterall, research dropout rate is quite high... must think think think... so.... post-grad or pre-reg?

not counting ducks this sem. cos there's not much of a liberation after 4 Dec, except that i'm gg on a short trip to Cameron Highlands with my pharm clique. besides that, the very next day after my exams, right before i board the coach to Msia, i'm going to lab... Bahhh... (I must be enthu about lab.) YAY!

i actually miss mugging with the MHMs. why you all go SEP/graduate and leave me alone?! hahaha

No comments: