Saturday, August 4, 2007

The cello day

I had lesson with the new cello teacher today. not satisfied with the lesson at all. firstly, she came in with her phone in her hand, messaging while listening to my scales, and even had a phone call! argh.. like so diaozzz... then we went through Aural together. she's not really a pianist, cant really fault her but... when she played the abstract for me to "clap the beat", i really catch no ball la... that segment was supposed to be the easiest part to me... OMG... (but ok, she's not a pianist) then I told her how to do the "sing the interval" part... yes, i told her what she needed to do to test me...

then i feedbacked to the administrator about the new teacher, saying that I'm not very at ease with the new teacher taking charge of my exams. den the administrator asked me whether i wan to get 1 lesson from the "school principal", buden it's the sch principal dun wan to teach me. wth. haha... den the admin asked me whether i wan to have an extra lesson with the new teacher... buden it's like "wat's the point" haha.. sianz. den i told her my bus was coming and said i confirm with her another time.. -_- (my bus was really approaching)

then met my old cello teacher to visit the luthier. wanted to change strings and do some adjustments to my cello. after the check-up, my cello needs soundpost adjustment and reshaving of bridge (around $150-200). according to him, the soundpost was making my C string muffled. however, if he was to do these adjustment, i can only collect it on thursday, and i wun be able to practise for my internal exam. so i decided to go back another time. wanted to invest money on my cello, but ended up buying 2 Jagar A strings for my student. haha

talked abit to my old cello teacher. i guess she's coping well now, but the rashes are still quite problematic, as in, it's still undiagnosed. i guess she's still angry with the management of the school, as in, i personally also feel that the sch is quite 冷血 about the whole thing. and the series of lies to cover up the truth. i guess this is the starting of my life to see the darker side of human, esp. business ppl.

then took a very long journey on 106 with her and started to feel quite sick.. tired, nauseous and having headache, din talk much on the bus. it was caffeine withdrawal symptoms.

reached clementi and bought peppermint milk tea and found out that A1 Curry Puff @ clementi no more liaoz (?). sadded. was gian-ing the whole bus journey. haha

den KO-ed when i reached home.. felt better after a nap :)

a funny video recommended to me by Yokesdokespokes:



dun really noe every philosopher in the video, only the more famous ones e.g. Karl Marx, Archimedes, Confucius. HAHA. i laffed at the part when the ball was there and nobody went to kick it, cos....they're all thinking abt things HAH! rubbishy!

No comments: