Saturday, June 9, 2007

HCJC Capriccio XXIII

Tuesday (5 June) was Capriccio XXIII. feeling damn old during the practices cos I've to keep telling the jnrs that i'm J6... -_-

Anyway we performed these songs:
Symphonic Overture
Carioca
New York
演歌 (Enka Medley)
月亮代表我的心 (Brass sang while ww played together with Harp which is featured in this arrangement; arranged by Jiin Joo, i think)
Saturday Night Fever
Tijuana Taxi (Encore)

The concert was filled with ALOT of gimmicks.. even the encore which i tot was quite -_- but nvm, it was supposed to be a fun concert and it really was fun :)

Forgot to bring my camera so only took pictures with those who came, and Wei Ting who was with me during the photo-taking session hehe.. Wei Ting, thanks for playing with me!!!

Those who went + me (picture quite blur, so put all in medium size)

Wei Ting and me in the "retro" outfit :P

Those who went... they're supposed to act dao... HAH

Recordings up on Mr Leng's Blog

ok... who's going to organise Capriccio XXIV alumni items? HAHA :P

No comments: